Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Cotton Slouchy

Goodness I have been gone for almost 2 weeks.  Rest assured that it has been because we have been BUSY!  I hope the busy don't stop. 
Now on to what I just finished......


I posted this a few weeks back.  Since then I have dilly-dallied around doing other things.  I finally finished the hat this morning  
What do you think?  The customer has dreads and wanted a longer "bag"  I hope he likes the hat.
I did something a little different on the band.  I did a reverse single crochet for my last row.  It gives it a little texture and I think a little more "grab" on my head so it doesn't slip as easily.

I have another black slouchy to make for the same customer who purchased the first one.  The first one was a little big so this one I am making a bit smaller.  I have to go buy more yarn first.  Hopefully I can get that tonight.

In the meantime I am working on my 10-stitch Tunisian blanket.

Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I love doing reverse single crochet! I like the texture it gives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!