Monday, May 08, 2017

HHM ~~ 5-8-17



As I look outside my window:::

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.....It's beautiful and perfect!  The sun is shining, it's the perfect temperature and there is a slight breeze.

 
Right now I am::: 

in the dreaming and checking things out on pinterest for camping out ideas ahd hacks.  hubby and i agreed that instead of taking a week off and driving to see something cool and driving home (and spending a bunch of money) maybe we will take several couple day camp out trips.  no sleeping in a tent for me.  it's going to be the mattress in the back of the van and a box fan to stay cool.....because we are going to make sure to camp where we have electric hook ups.  if you know of any amazing camping spots in the immediate 4-state area (kansas, oklahoma, missouri, arkansas) let me know.  I already have a few spots I would like to venture out to, besides just camping locally.

Something funny from this past week:::
I noticed that the green blanket that was up over one of my son's windows was in the middle of the floor. I asked him if he had put it out for fuzzy to sleep on.  he said no......she put it there herself. It has been on the floor for some time, since we uncovered the windows when it warmed up a few weeks ago.  He said he watched her do it and it was rather cute. I'm sure I can't begin to describe the cuteness but I will do the best I can.  he said she was scratching at it and then she would pick it up in her mouth and pull at it doing her cute squeaky mew, mew, mew, scratch at it a bit more, etc.  She did a good job, it is stretched clear across the floor between the wall and the door in between his room and ours. she sits on it quite proudly too.  

Currently Reading:::
still nothing on the kindle app

On my to do list today:::


i need to check with the dentist office about hubby's appointment tomorrow
i need to pay a bill online since I don't recall getting a statement from them

Today's Lunch:::


it was mcdonalds *sigh*  I need to figure out something amazing for supper though

Preparing for Warm weather:::
we have come up with a plan "b" for getting screens on the windows.  We still need to do much of the work I have mentioned before (in my Preparing for warm winter entry on this post), but the newest idea, so we can open our window all the way and keep kitty safely inside and birds out, is to just staple screen on the inside of the 2x4 support we have already built for the upper window.  Right now I only open it the width of a 2x4.....so maybe about 4 inches?  nothing between the inside and outside.



What I am crocheting:::
my next project is being made with these colors.  fuchsia crochet thread and metallic blue beads.




From the camera:::

This silly drawing was drawn on the wall in the room that we made into a theater room.  I'm guessing one of the college students that lived up there in 1968-69 school year drew it.  I'm not sure who "Pat" was.  From what we can tell there were at least 3 maybe 4 guys living upstairs and none of the letters, school papers, etc we found had the name "pat" on them.

Something I Recently Made:::

I created this hippie chic boho bracelet over the weekend.  I posted about it in my previous post


Praise/Prayer List:::
PRAISE the sun is shining today!
PRAISE  It's still been cool enough we haven't had to run the AC *too much at the castle and not at all at the lockshop yet.
PRAISE I'm feeling 99.9% better than last monday.  Still an occasional annoying cough but that's about it.  Son is doing much better too.


Prayer hubby's upcoming dental surgery tomorrow morning, bright and early





I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for HHM.  Go visit her and the rest of those who have joined in. 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!