Tuesday, June 25, 2019

HHM -- Hello! Do You Remember Me?


It's been......um......a year and a half since I posted for HHM.  I know right, way too long.  I've been around, just VLOGging on YouTube all the time instead of Blogging here.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'm hoping to make this more of a habit again.


As I look outside my window:::

The sun is shining and there is a little breeze.  Today's high is 88 and tonight's low 70
 
Right now I am::: 

Standing here at the computer/POS watching customers and answering their questions.

Currently Reading:::
It's been a while since I've read a book.......

Watch List for this week:::
I recently discovered Pluto TV and Roku apps on my phone and tablet. Both have free content to watch.  I've been watching Unsolved Mysteries and Crime Network and Forensic Files on Pluto TV.  I just discovered Roku yesterday and am watching Season 1 of Bomb Girls

On my to do list today:::

1. Return Calls from yesterday
2. make grocery for tonight's supper
3.  I brought knitting to work on but it's not made it out of the bag yet.

Today's Lunch:::
Jalapeno Cheddar sausages, sweet iced tea and a cookie

Tonight's Supper:::
Hamburger Strognoff with bread and butter and Blueberry Lemonade (both new recipes)

Preparing for Summer weather:::
Actually it hasn't been too bad so far.  There are a few things I would like to do just haven't needed to do them yet. We have been using fans to keep us cool.  Still no need for AC at home.

What I am crocheting/knitting:::
Well.....I'm working on finishing up a tunisian crochet cross stitch USA bunting, I have a loom kit scarf in the works and a knit stocking hat.

What I am wearing today:::
Jean shorts, tye-dye t-shirt and tennis shoes and my hair in a pony tail.

From the VLOG:::
Check out my latest YouTube Vlog (although the deal has expired, and I haven't made another video yet)

Something I Recently Made:::













I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for HHM.  Go visit her and the rest of those who have joined in. 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.