Monday, November 25, 2019

Yarn Chat

In the craft room this past week:::

I did a little organizing.  I have 3 grocery bags of yarn from my stash to share wit a couple of people.  I still have pretty full totes though. (I have even given a HUGE bag of yarn, from my stash, to my mom, to use for making hats recently, too)  I moved my cotton yarn into a large tote (it needed moved) and the random balls of acrylic (it's a huge mess) into the smaller tote that my cotton was in.

What WIP is in my bag today:::
I have the rest of the 2 caron cupcake skeins that I made a previous hat with and my small gauge loom.  I'm hoping to start on another loom knit hat using both strands.

Finished WIPS this past week:::
I finished 2 loom knit stocking hats and a kitty toy for my son's cat


I made this toy with scrap cotton yarn.  I put a jingle bell in it.  Sophie (the cat) likes it.

NEW ITEMS:::
Nothing new for the craft room this past week

Current Fiber Sales and Deals Online:::
Get Making with Black Friday Savings 50% Off All Classes! The Biggest Sale of the Year! *affiliate*

Yarnspirations Deals for today (11/25/19)

Currently Reading:::
I'm still working on reading "The Calling of Ella McFarland" 


Free Kindle Book for today:::



Be sure to sign up for my daily e-mail list and never miss a post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!