Sunday, April 05, 2020

Well.......

Hello everyone!  I had a YouTube subscriber contact me saying they had watched a 30+ minute ad, which was 1 of 2, before one of my videos.  That did NOT make me happy at all. Effective today I have removed all monetization on my YouTube videos.  I do plan to keep making videos but definitely won't be trying to make money from them anymore.  It's not like I have made a whole lot anyway.  In the past month or so what I made has gone down, down, down.  Somehow less views and less ad revenue. SO.....maybe that is my cue to come back to blogging more.  I've been thinking about doing it but never seem to "have the time", or "never have anything to say".  It's so much easier to make a video and edit it a little than it is to type something out.  Oh well, time will tell.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!