Monday, May 11, 2020

Happy [cro]Hooker Monday

Since I usually make a video once a week showing my WIPS, FOs and Acquisitions I thought I would continue that here. Instead of Yarn Talk I have decided to call it "Happy [cro]Hooker Monday".  If you blog, or vlog, add your blog or video link in the comments and I will manually add them to the bottom of my post.  I will only include comments added between 5/11 and 5/16 of 2020 but you're welcome to add your link after that.

Finished Projects:

I don't have any finished projects this week.

Works in Progress:

I have 2.  The first one is a tunisian in the round hat.  I am using the yarn that Steve picked in the last yarn video I made.  I'll link to it HERE if you want to watch it.  It was a caron cupcake.  I was going to knit it, but my needles are a bit big for a size 3 yarn so the hat was light and airy.  Not always good for a winter hat.  SO I decided to tuisian crochet it. 

I grabbed a left over ball of cupcake yarn from previous hat(s) to use as the return stitch.


I'm excited to actually use the "G" double end tunisian hook I have.  It is making a thicker fabric than the knitting needles I have did.  


I also got some cotton yarn and started some tunisian squares for x-stitch potholders.  I have 2 of 6 squares made.  These actually worked up quicker than I thought.  Probably a good thing because the x-stitch part will probably take me the longest.  Since these are going to be double sided I won't have to worry about hiding my stitches and tails on the back side.  That will make a a bit easier.


Acquisitions:

I don't have any new acquisitions this week.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!  What have you been working on this past week?  Please leave a comment and check out my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!