Friday, November 19, 2021

100 Hats for Preschool Donation

(edited and compiled from a couple posts from my previous blog)



One of the ladies from my church helps with the preschool classes at a local grade school. My church provides backpacks and school supplies for the preschool each fall. A couple years ago my mom decided to make hats for them. I helped her a little but she made most of them. Mom has moved away to another town so I have decided to take over. I enjoy making hats and giving them away. I’ve done it for several years, just not in that big of a bulk.

Got the notice from my friend at church on Sunday May 9, 2021 that all previous donated hats had been given out. I would like to have the hats all made and ready to take to my friend by the first Sunday in November, unless it looks like winter is coming earlier than usual this year.

I counted my hats I had stored plus ones I’ve made so far this year. If I counted correctly I had 40 hats. I need at least 100 total. I’ve finished, with a small donation from my sister (8 hats) the 100 hats to donate to a local preschool.

You can watch my YouTube video to see all 100 hats I’m donating.

Started 5/9/2021. Finished 9/27/2021. Delivered 10/3/2021. ๐Ÿ˜


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!