Monday, May 29, 2023

This week in the kitchen May 29th

 

Here's this weeks menu plan.  I spent $37.25 which is $2.75 over my weekly budget for 7 meals.  However I know there will be some leftover stuff for another week,

Here's what I purchased from the Dollar Tree

Tyson Chicken Nuggets

2 pouches Idahoan Potatoes

1 can campbells chicken gravy

2 cans diced tomatoes

1 box elbow macaroni

2 packs tortillas

From the local Grocery Store I purchased

2 boxes (8 count) garlic bread/texas toast

1 jar prego spaghetti sauce

1 package hormel ๐Ÿ˜• pepperoni (the sugardale was out of stock *sigh*

4 8oz blocks of cheese.  2 mozzarella and 2 sharp cheddar


the meal plan (in no particular order)

KFC chicken bowls (2 meals)

Garlic Bread pizza

Spaghetti and garlic bread (with leftovers)

Chili Mac & Cheese (maybe leftovers)

Pizza Quesadillas

Chicken quesadillas (I may make some beans for myself this week as I don't particularly like chicken and i want more than just cheese.  I have some chicken on hand that I'm going to cook up in the slow cooker)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!