Friday, February 02, 2024

12 Cast Ons Update

 Happy Groundhog Day!  I seen that Phil didn't see his shadow, however here he would have.  We have sunshine and it is to ne near 70 degrees today.  I am not expecting this nice weather to stick around.  I am expecting another cold snap before spring time.


I am glad  you are here.  Thought  I would share a little update on my projects today and how my foot is doing. 


First off my foot is doing a lot better.  The past 2 weeks I have only been wearing the boot on weekends when I walk a LOT.  During the week I am fine walking on it since i don't walk as much.  My foot does seem to get tired easy though.  


I finished a project this past week.  I finished the loom knit scarf.  I love how it turned out.  I used the full skein of yarn  it's Loops and Threads Fiesta Multi yarn.


this is the stitch pattern I used for the scarf
I am looking forward to starting a new one soon.  I am thinking about using a different stitch pattern.



Here is an update on the second entry for the 12castons2024 hosted by yarnnyarns  this year.  It is the Nottawasaga Buff By Lucille Maierhofe (free ravelry pattern).  I have made good progress since my announcement for this entry. I think I have about 10 rows before starting the decrease.

And an upodate on my first 12castons entry, the tunisian plarn rug/mat.  this weekend I have 4 bags to add.  They are what we used up last weekend.


I am looking forward to adding them to the project.  This is after the bags last weekend.


Teri and Lottie's February Challenge is to Make a throw.  I will not be participating in this challenge.  If you would like information on this challenge you can watch Teri's video https://youtu.be/vBouYYXCAWc?si=E3cc8bfHWanKcpgMhttps://youtu.be/vBouYYXCAWc?si=E3cc8bfHWanKcpgM


If this is your first time visiting Welcome! If you have visited before, Welcome Back! Don't forget to sign up to get posts delivered to your email, or make sure to Bookmark my page and check back often.  Leave me a comment below. 

❤️🧶 Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!