Friday, February 09, 2024

I’m Stressing I Started a Couple New Projects

It has been a crazy week. A little stressful. I started a couple new projects. 


I grabbed my 10mm tunisian hook and started a hat. It is something I can work on without much thinking. This hat is nearly finished. One like this, without intertuptions, I can whip out in about 2 hours. This is 2 strands #4 worsted yarn held together and tunisian simple stitch in the round.   I made a lot of these the end of last year trying to finish up the 100 hats.  It may be hard to tell but this is a dark royal blue and yellow. Once it is finished I will be back to the scrap bucket for more yarn and start another one. 


I also started another loom hat. The previous hat I started, about a month ago, on the KB All in One loom, I frogged. That loom, to me, feels too fragile, especially since it travels with me every day to and from work.   This is going to be another double thick hat. I need to find a complimentary color as this grey should finish or almost finish the first side. I am doing e-wrap with a drawstring cast on. 


If this is your first time visiting Welcome! If you have visited before, Welcome Back! Don't forget to sign up to posts delivered to your email, or make sure to Bookmark my page and check back often.  Leave me a comment below. 

❤️🧶 Anna


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!