Pages

Friday, August 30, 2024

Finished Knit Pinwheel Washcloth and Apology

 I finished the Knit Pinwheel Washcloth I shared in a video post a couple weeks back.  This is a FREE Ravelry Download at the time of this post.  


This pattern was a bit of a challenge for me.  It was "misplaced" in the craft room for who knows how long.  I found the project while deciding whether to frog or finish things in a pile or random yarn and other things.  This was the only project that made the "finish" category.  I am super excited to have it finished.  Here is my final product, minus the unwoven in ends.  Let me know what you think.  I am slowly working on my knit skills.  Skills besides simple in the round hats LOL.



Also I want to apologize for some missing content on some posts the past week.  I think I have that all sorted out and the posts should be complete now.  I was trying to create blog posts on my phone and tablet, both of which are a little out of date, but still can perform most of what is necessary, while on vacation.  Apparently posting to blogger isn't one of those "necessary" things. LOL  Back home with my computer I can now post, and make sure posts are complete.  💙

That being said, I can't wait to share my next knit project with you.  It is a hat.........but I am working it flat.  Gonna learn to seam up flat things.  Why flat you may ask?  Be watching for that post and I will tell you.

Thanks for stopping by. 💙🧶


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!