Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Recent Makes....Cause I Am Doing A Thing I Never Thought I Would Do

 SO back the beginning of August I think it was I sent a message to my DIL asking if she wanted to do a craft fair with me.  Actually, she will be the one running the  booth and selling mine and her things.  I totally forgot I has asked and she reminded me last weekend.  SO I have put things on hold for now and am working on making some bags.  I don't have a whole lot made and probably wont get a whole lot made because the craft fair is next weekend.  *gasp*   I plan to dig through my totes of finished items to sell as well.  Hopefully we do good.  If we like this one, there is another one in December we may try to do.


I shared  these kitty cat squares a few weeks back.  Well I made the brown/white ones into bags.  I frogged the teal/cream one.  Here's both sides of the bags







I have also made a tunisian crochet bag
and have another tunisian bag in the works





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!