Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

I need to say this.......

I have posted a couple videos to my  YouTube Channel this month but just can't seem to find time to make more of them and edit them.  Life has apparently been a bit more crazy this whole year.  I have found it easier to blog lately, although I am not totally consistent, I have blogged more than making videos.

In one of my recent videos I mentioned talking about something that has changed my thinking.  Well here it is:

I watched a video, and I can't remember which one now. but the creator said something to the effect "You don't have to be like everyone else.  Just because you watch a video and they are making this or certain things......YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE AND DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING."  Well, duh I know that and I could have probably come to that conclusion myself eventually, but I usually don't.  I dunno why.  It's like the "making videos for the memories" like I mentioned in another recent video.  YA that makes sense, but I don't have a big desire to make videos right now.  I would rather take pictures and share them and write about them instead.  Does it take less time?   Again, I dunno.  Is it easier?  I say yes it is, and I can write anywhere I am instead of thinking I have to be in a certain place and things have to be perfect in the background and the lighting perfect, etc.  Am I making sense?  If I am, Yea!  If not, then I just dunno.  

Do I still watch YouTube videos? Absolutely, but not near as many crochet or knit channels as I used to.


I think that's all for now.  If I think of more later I will just make another post.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!