Saturday, August 09, 2014

I've finally found what I've been looking for!  I'm to the point I can't stand listening to praise & worship or contemporary christian music.  It feels too watered down for me anymore.  I wish  could remember where I seen the article I read this past week about "modern" church music.  I really like the old hymns and wish my church would sing more of them, using the hymn books, not the projector.  To me the old hymns I grew up singing have more meaning and make me think more.  I was browsing blogs and came across a link for KNVBC and thought I'd check it out.  It's perfect!  I have downloaded the app on my [old] phone, and have put a link in the sidebar.  You can also click on the button in this post to listen to some good old fashioned church music (opens in a new window).  Looks like some preaching and other good stuff too.

Listen to KNVBC Revival Radio Now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!