Friday, August 08, 2014

A - Available or single: Happily Married
B - Best Friend: My Husband
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Sweet Tea
E - Essential Item you use everyday: my alarm
F - Favorite color: rainbow! :-)  I like top wear darker colors, like darker blues, greens, black, etc.
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Sour Worms
H - Hometown: Lourenco Marques, Mozambique
I - Indulgence: Caramel Treasure Chocolates....*drool*
J - January or February: Ummm August???? (my b-day lol) ok ok, I will say January lol
K - Kids & Names: Jasmine and Nicholas
L - Life is Incomplete Without? The Lord and my family
M - Marriage Date: August 1998
N - Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: neither
P - Phobias or Fears: Claustrophobia
Q - Fave Quote: Don't have one sorry
R - Reason to Smile: My children
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: I said wasn't going to...so just consider yourselves tagged lol
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I'm a HUGE fan of anything paranormal...shocker huh?
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Beets
W - Worst Habit: Annoying my husband
X - Xrays: Chest and Wrist
Y - Your Fave Food: Seafood
Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo, but I don't pay attention to horoscopes or any of that astrology mumbo jumbo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!