Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cinnamon French Toast

I can't remember the last time I ate french toast.  It's been years. image I used 1 egg and probably a little less than a quarter of a cup or milk (sorry I didn't measure). I whisked that together and then added probably 2 TBSP ground cinnamon.  What I mixed was just enough for 2 slices of bread. Which turned out perfect.  Dip both sides of the bread in the mixture and put in a hot skillet. I added a little butter to my skillet and let it warm up, then fried both slices one side at a time. image My favorite way to eat french toast is add a little butter and powder sugar.  I am defiantly going to have to do this again soon.  It tasted so awesome and really hit the spot.  

 This post linked with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Slow Cooking Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!