Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 11/18/13



happyhomemakermonday
You know, even though I'm not a SAHM I'm still a homemaker.  I have a family to take care of and a home that should be kept it neat and clean.  I do also have the responsibility of 2 businesses to keep neat and clean, and a multitude of customers to care for as well.  Wow!  So....I've decided Happy Homemaker Monday,is all about my home AND my businesses.  They are where I spend my time, with my family none the less, 24 hours a day.

The weather.....   Right now it's 51 and the sun is shining.  Looking ahead they are hinting maybe snow next Tuesday.


Right now I am.... 
eating bbq chips and drinking hot cocoa.

On my Kindle.... I  finished  reading  Love Finds You in Lonesome Prairie, Montana last night.  Later today I am downloading How to Open a Financially Successful Coffee, Espresso & Tea Shop , from the KS Library, to at least thumb through, and I will for sure be finding something else to read.

On the Radio.... Sweet Child of Mine by Guns N Roses

TV on my Computer..... Probably not much until January when ABC's Switched at Birth comes back on. 

What I found while surfing the net.... The only thing I've "surfed for" lately is chocolate chip cookie recipes  LOL!

On my to do list this week.... [at the lock/incense shop this week:]
  1. sweep
  2. clean the glass cases
  3. I have a couple incenses that are out and I need to soak more
  4. Sales Tax Paid

[ for Cosmic Castle this week:]
  1. We are closed on Monday's, and open regular hours the rest of the week
  2. Tonight (Monday) we will make the Chicken N Noodles (from scratch to serve Tuesday evening)
  3. Tuesday evening after close I do inventory. if it doesn't get done then I do it Wednesday morning.
  4. Tuesday night we are serving our chicken n noodle dinner
  5. After we close on Tuesday if there is any chicken noodles left we will make it into soup to sell the next couple days.
  6. Thursday is truck day
  7. Thursday is Hot Beef Dinner night.  Any left over beef and corn will be added to any green beans from Tuesday and homemade Vegetable Beef Soup will be made.
[at home this week:]
  1. work on laundry, I have some drying on the drying racks and some towels in the washer waiting on their turn to dry
  2. try to do a little each night to keep place clean
  3. keep dishes washed
  4. put clean/dry laundry away
  5. start thinking about thanksgiving.  I've invited my son's finance over.  she is supposed to get back with me on whether she is coming for lunch or supper.
In the craft basket.... I still haven't been doing anything, but my husband is still working on a foam cannon to go with his pile of (foam) cannon balls.

Looking forward to this week....  I AM looking forward to tonight. Since we are closed at Cosmic Castle, it opens up a whole new world in the evenings!  We can actually GO OUT OF TOWN now if we want!  :-D  

Looking around the house....
Not bad, the kitchen is mostly clean this week.  Have a few things to put away and I found some dirty dishes in the sink from those late night teenage snackers.  LOL!  I do need to clean the bathroom, it's on my to do list.

From the camera.......

Love, love, love my new boots!

On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's 94 years old)
  • My sister
  • Business decisions
  • Tuesday night to happen again without a glitch and be successful
  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom



Shop at Smelly Good Stuffs for a Large selection of hand dipped incenses.
Read My Blog Archives 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting last week. Two businesses and a home to manage, you are amazing. I have a perpetually dirty kitchen thanks to my four teenagers. Heaven forbid they empty the dishwasher! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!