Sunday, January 05, 2014

New Year New Beginnings

How are you today? I'm doing great. I'm not much of a fan of this frigid weather we are having. Don't like it one bit.  I'm ready for SUMMERTIME! 
We did make it to church today. I've decided I need to stop being a negative grump about church. For several years I've been too busy pointing out faults of others and ignoring my own selfish self. Today's sermon kind of smacked me over the head. "New Year, New Beginnings".  I've decided to be on a mission to enjoy church instead of nitpicking at everything and everyone. Its going to be a good challenge.
Tonight I will read Genesis 28:10 - 30:43.  I have discovered how to listen to the Bible on my phone without using data. I will also be doing that when I go to bed. I can't think of a better way to fall asleep, unless its listening to music.
Stay warm. I'll catch you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!