Friday, February 07, 2014

[im]patiently waiting

WOW!  Where did the week go?  It's Friday already.  This week has been cold, icy and snowy.  Finally we are warming up a little.

This past week I have started reading On Being Sarah .  It's about a young girl with cerebral palsy.  I learned about Blissymbols.  Way cool stuff.  I'm about half way though and should finish it this weekend I hope.

I have also been watching Call The Midwife.

All this while [im]patiently waiting for word on when we get to move.  I received a letter from the lawyer today about the house, and called them.  They seem to think we should be able to move in by next weekend.  If not we are going to have to move into our old house.....with the mold and falling in ceiling until we can find or get something different. *sigh*  I'm confident though that all is good and we will be moving next weekend into the house I acquired from a friend upon her death.  She will be missed but she was an amazing person.  She was our neighbor and loved in the house next door to us (that was 2 houses ago).  We actually wanted to buy that house 18 years ago but couldn't afford the $5000  they were asking for it.  It was a fixer upper and we were wanting to adjoin it to our house for an even bigger house.  Well.......18 years later I may be getting to move into it.  If we do it will give us a double lot.  

Ok off to watch another episode of Call The Midwife.  Thank you Sandra over at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom for the link and recommendation.  I've been enjoying this show. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!