Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 3/10/14

You know, even though I'm not a SAHM I'm still a homemaker.  I have a family to take care of and a home that should be kept it neat and clean.  I do also have the responsibility of 2 businesses to keep neat and clean, and a multitude of customers to care for as well.  Wow!  So....I've decided Happy Homemaker Monday,is all about my home AND my businesses.  They are where I spend my time, with my family none the less, 24 hours a day.



The weather.....   Beautiful weather!  low 60's to near 70 all week long!

Right now I am.... I'm waiting on the last pan of chocolate chip cookies to bake, then it's clean up the kitchen and go relax.  Maybe read some, even though I should be working on the bedroom.

On my Kindle....
I finished reading   and am about half way finished with .


On the menu this week......  tonight I fixed steak and skillet fried french fries for hubby and son and a frozen pizza for myself, Tuesday night we will eat chicken noodle dinners, if there are any leftovers.  Other than that it's sandwiches or hot dogs as usual.  Want to plan ahead a little and have something for Sunday.  I'm tired of eating out.  There is only 1 place we will eat on Sunday after church, and we need something different for a change.

On the Radio.... Absolutely nothing. Later, when I go to bed I will turn the scanner on.

TV on my Computer.....  The most recent episode of ABC's Switched at Birth some time this week on my computer.  I have also been watching random full length movies on YouTube.  It's so nice to have a real internet connection at home

What I found while surfing the net.... I been looking for help writing a business plan.  We have another idea now that the only 2 available buildings that would work for a restaurant both have serious plumbing issues.  *sigh*

On my to do list this week....
[at the lock/incense shop this week:]
  1. sweep
  2. dust
  3. clean the glass cases
  4. add products to Mythril Security
  5. Take pictures for things to sell on E-Bay
[ for Cosmic Castle this week:]
  1. We are closed on Monday's, and open regular hours the rest of the week
  2. Tonight (Monday) we will make the Chicken N Noodles (from scratch to serve Tuesday evening) and homemade cookies
  3. Wednesday Morning I count inventory
  4. Thursday is truck day
[at home this week:]
Still have some things to find a home for.  The kitchen is mostly organized, but we use it almost daily.


Looking forward to this week....  Getting more things organized. Warmer temperatures. working more on the business plan so we can hopefully move forward.

As I look outside the window..... Well it's dark now, but I was outside earlier and it was absolutely beautiful!  I have SO missed having a yard!  I walked around looking at everything and smiled.  A clothesline, raised tire beds, grape vines, gooseberry bush, daffodils coming up.  Oh how I've missed it.

Looking around the house.... The kitchen is clean.  The dishes are all washed and it's ready for the next time it's used.  The living room is still has boxes that need to go to the shed. The bedroom is still a disaster.

From the camera.......



Saturday night we had a freezing fog.  It was a little annoying to drive home in, but the designs it painted on my car were awesome!



On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's 94 years old)
  • My sister
  • My Uncle T
  • Business decisions
  • Tuesday night to be successful 
  • SUMMERTIME to get here
  • being able to cook on an electric stove and not burn things.  (I hate electric stoves)

  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!