Monday, May 05, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 5/5/2014


1:21pm

If you want to REALLY see what my days can be like....read Saturday's post "A peek into my day".  I planned on writing that Friday night....and, well.....yah.....

The weather.....   Beautiful!  Absolutely beautiful! It's 71* right now.   Average high temps this week between 74* and 91*.  Storms coming in mid-week.

Right now I am.... taking a break.  all my paperwork is done. Thinking that today is going really slow.

On my Kindle...

I am almost finished reading The History of the Donner Party A Tragedy of the Sierras.   interesting for sure. They were much stronger people than I am.  I probably would have been one of the ones that didn't make it.


Will be looking for another one when I'm finished.  Any suggestions?  I have a lot on my Kindle Fire I haven't read, and I also have access to the e-books from Freading via the Kansas Library System.






On the menu this week...... Tonight we are going out of town, don't have chicken & noodles to make until fall.  Not sure the rest of the week.  There are frozen hamburgers and frozen pizzas in the fridge. Chips and homemade salsa too.

On the Radio.... some random channel on spotify

TV on my Computer..... I haven't watched anything this week :-(  Haven't had time.  Guess that's a good thing though right?


What I found while surfing the net.... I've been looking at duct tape crafts.  When I was in the dollar store the other day (Saturday when I suck out) I found a large variety of designer duct tape and bling tape.  Like I will actually make anything, but if I ever do......

On my to do list this week....
Work on more bags/boxes to unpack (this never seems to get done)
General cleaning
clean kitchen


Looking forward to this week.... tonight!  storms later this week

As I look outside the window..... busy. the parking spots in front of our shop are all full.  there is steady traffic on main street.

Looking around the house.... looks normal.  cluttered with unpacked boxes and bags.  floors need swept, towels, that I dried outside yesterday, in a basket on the table need folded and put away.

From the camera.......  
Sunday Laundry

Temperature at 10:00 pm Sunday night




On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's almost 95 years old)
  • My sister
  • My Uncle T is back in the hospital
  • Business decisions
  • My Reecie Kitty

  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

\

1 comment:

  1. So funny, my husband and I were just talking about the Donner Party, he had to use it in one of his English papers for college. I will have to get that book and read it, sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!