Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Shoes

So last night I got some new shoes. Aren't they cool?  I hope they last me all summer and beyond.
They just don't make shoes like they used to. You used to be able to buy a good pair of tennis shoes, at a reasonable price, and you would out grow them, or get tired of them and they never wore out.  Now you pay big bucks for cheap junky plastic soled tennis shoes. 
We first went to shoe carnival. They always have had a good selection with reasonable prices. Not this time. Hubby also needed shoes but he couldn't find any less than $60 that didn't have that cheap plastic sole.  Not good at all when you do a lot of walking. The women's shoes there, similar style to what I got...... $40.  I can't afford that. 
We ended up going to Payless. Got 2 pair of shoes....with RUBBER SOLES for less than 1 cheaply made pair from the other place.  Payless had less of a selection but we both like our new shoes.
Hubby had totally worn his out, and mind were thrift store shoes that kind of fit but not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!