Wednesday, May 07, 2014

When the Help Calls in Sick

Sure does make things a lot more challenging when you are a mulit-mom & pop business and your help calls in sick.  It just kind of turns the day upside down.  Today was one of those days for us. 

I had planned on going to the farm store and getting a couple more fans for the house. We wait as long as possible to turn the air on.  Of course I didn't get to go get fans.

By 5:00 I was dragging. I'm not used to being on my feet 6+ hours a day. Usually its mostly sitting and on my feet 4-5 hours.

By 9:00 I was ready to go home. We were home by 9:30, which is the time we usually leave. 

When we got home I started a load of laundry, folded clothes, put the winter things away, and found hubby's shorts. I have a couple denim skirts right now until I dig for more (I don't wear shorts).  I also opened a couple windows and put the only fan we have where it would pull air through.

I put the clothes in the dryer. I would have hung them out but by 7am, if not before, we are supposed to get rain.  We really don't have room for the drying rack I have to be set up *sigh*

Oh and I got hubby a bowl of cereal (I believe that's my reflection on the left LOL!) and a peanut butter & honey sandwich for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!