Monday, June 09, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 6-9-14

Start: 3:20pm

The weather..... rain is in the forecast most of this week.  Today it's gloomy and has been drizzling off and on.


Right now I am.... sitting at the shop.  Hubby is heading out on a job, so I gotta hurry  LOL!

On my Kindle... I finished reading Hidden (Sisters of the Heart, Book 1), and Wanted (Sisters of the Heart, Book 2).  I have just started reading Book 3 in this series, Forgiven (Sisters of the Heart, Book 3)

On the menu this week...... Never know until I get asked to cook something.  LOL!  I do know I need to restock on the quick to fix things like cereal and milk, bread (for egg sandwiches), etc.

On the Radio.... nothing right now, just the hum of the fluorescent lights, the snap crackle pop of the metal roof expanding, and the cars driving by.

TV on my Computer..... I haven't watched much lately.


What I found while surfing the net.... Still a lot of house shopping.  We are still a long way from moving, but as of right now I have the houses narrowed down to 2.  I almost bet those sell before we are ready to go.  However something will be available, that is just perfect, when it is time.  We have made a goal to be ready to move within 6 months from this month.

On my to do list today....
clean cat boxes tonight (providing it's not raining)
buy cat litter
clean bathroom

Looking forward to this week.... Hopefully we go out of town tonight.  Hubby and I haven't decided yet.

As I look outside the window..... It's grey and cloudy.  The parking spaces out front are full, but no customers in our whop right now.

Looking around the house.... Still looking good.  I forgot to clean the bathroom last night, so that is something I need to do.  I did get the bags/piles of clothes sorted in the bedroom.  Lots more room to move around.  I need to remember to take hangers home so I can hang more clothes up in the closet.

From the camera.......  

I've been taking lot of pictures lately of things to sell.  Have been posting them on the local classifieds website.  Rather doubt you want to see all that stuff  LOL!
I will share a recent plate of bacon egg cheese burritos I made.  MMMMmm they were delicious!




On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's 95 years old now)
  • My sister
  • My Uncle T
  • Business decisions
  • quick cleaning out of the old house
  • quick selling of  our vacant lot in the country  (will be listed mid next week)
  • getting old house cleaned out quickly
  • The house we live in now to sell quickly when we do get it put on the market
  • Finding the perfect house/location to move to
  • My Reecie Kitty

  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

Finish: 3:35.....and hubby isn't back yet, so I did good  :-P

2 comments:

  1. Rain Rain here as well. I am about sick and tired of it. My plants are drowning.

    #happyhomemakermonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books are definitely ones I would enjoy, I'll have to keep an eye out for them....and those burritos sound sooo good :)

    Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!