Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weather Central

I'm not addicted to weather apps am I?  I have to stay on top of things, you know.  The Weather Channel app is my favorite, followed by Weather Bug, but only for their "spark" feature. Simple Weather Alert comes in quite handy as it often is the first to alert me of any bad weather.  Scanner Radio I can listen to the local law enforcement, which is nice when I hear sirens or when the weather looks really bad.  Sky Watch is a local TV station weather app.  Radar Now and Raindar gives you the local radar with storms and watch/warning areas.  Weather Underground and the Bright Weather app are just a couple extras "just in case".    I also get notifications on Twitter from the NWS.  All these apps can be downloaded for FREE from Google Play Store on your android device.  Some are available from amazon, and I'm sure they are also available, or an equivalent, for IPads and IPhones.

What weather apps do you use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!