Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 6/16/14

Start: 8:52pm (Sunday Night)

The weather..... rain was in the forecast tonight, but all storms have been cancelled.  Maybe a few random showers but nothing major.  Hot, cloudy, breezy, and a chance for storms towards the end of the week.


Right now I am.... sitting at home, writing this post up the night before, because tomorrow is going to be another fun day.

On my Kindle... I'm still reading  Forgiven (Sisters of the Heart, Book 3)  I am a little over half way through.

On the menu this week...... Never know until I get asked to cook something.  LOL!  I do know I need to restock on the quick to fix things like cereal and milk, bread (for egg sandwiches), etc.

On the Radio.... nothing right now, Listening to the fan blowing, the new Wii game we got today, and I can hear the trains idling across the way
TV on my Computer..... Switched at Birth comes back tonight!!!!!!!  You can watch it at 7 central on ABC Family.  Next week I will have an online viewing link for you.


What I found while surfing the net.... Started a new duct tape board on pinterest.  Still have been scoping out houses and cleaning and selling stuff.

On my to do list today/this week....
wash dishes
sweep floors
do some laundry
put some laundry away
change the sheets

Looking forward to this week.... The next 2 days off.....then it's back to work as usual.

As I look outside the window..... It's dark.  Nothing has triggered the porch light and the street light isn't super bright, so I don't see anything.

Looking around the house.... just needs some general cleaning.

From the camera.......  

this is the reason I do not like blinds......the cats go through them to get in the window, and it tears them up resulting in this nifty 2-way window.  LOL!






On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's 95 years old now)
  • My sister
  • My Uncle T
  • Business decisions
  • quick cleaning out of the old house
  • quick selling of  our vacant lot in the country  (will be listed mid next week)
  • getting old house cleaned out quickly
  • The house we live in now to sell quickly when we do get it put on the market
  • Finding the perfect house/location to move to
  • My Reecie Kitty

  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom  (I Linked up in the comments this week, since HHM was on vacation)

Finish: 9:29pm.....had to make a battery run for the wii or I would have been done a little sooner.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed Happy Homemaker Monday, I really didn't have internet until late Monday night. :)

    Enjoyed your list though and actually chuckled at the cat and the blinds, I know it's not funny but the cat's expression is hilarious LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!