Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mission Accomplished! Closet Part 1

One more mission accomplished.  I still have another mission to accomplish, like a part 2 of this, but that will have to be another post because right now I don't have the money to complete the task.

Hubby and I have a wardrobe like thing that I have been stuffing  attempting to fold and put our clothes in because I didn't have enough hangers to hang up all our [work] t-shirts and my skirts.  SO.....since we have an overabundance of hangers at the shop (since we don't have neat as many t-shirts for sale as we used to) we brought some home.  I have all the shirts and my skirts hung up in the closet.  Jeans, shorts and underthings are folded and put in the wardrobe thing.  Watch for part 2 of this mission when I am able to get rid of the wardrobe thing and get some of those plastic storage drawers.

Sorry, no picture.  I just can't make myself take a picture of my closet yet because it's not neat & tidy.  There are still things stacked in there.  Maybe when I complete part 2 of this mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!