Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wanna Dance?

Hubby asked me that question here a few days back.  We can't remember the last time we danced.  We have our special song.  Ours is Heaven by Warrent.  It's been our song for 24 years.  Funny thing it wasn't one we had sung or played at our wedding though.  Anyway, it was a special moment, made my  eyes wet.

Everyone says they have the best husbands, but you know what.  I think I have the best husband!  I would be so lost without him. We are a perfect match, made in heaven.

We didn't go to the same high school, so we never danced together until a few yeas AFTER high school.  The first time we danced to this song was in May 1990.  I will never forget that evening.  One of the best moments of my life.

Do you have a special song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!