Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Note to self.....you can't do a factory reset a smartphone that isn't on a plan. I learned this the hard way today. You see.....a few days ago my aneroid was given a swimming lesson, which we all know that most phones don't survive. I used my kindle for a few days before I remembered about my old LG (my very first smartphone)that I had loaned to the boy. I borrowed it back only able to put 3 apps on it due to low space. Today I decided to reset it because I wanted to sync the calendar with my actual google account. "Please enter the telephone number associated with this phone." *SIGH* so......no pocket sized smart devices for me. Dumb phone and old style kindle is all I have that's mobile. I'm wondering if this is Gods way of trying to get my attention. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!