Saturday, August 16, 2014

The past 3 days have been kind of crazy.  Business was slow, which always makes me more tired then when we are busy.  For some reason I haven't been sleeping well either.  I can feel like I can't keep my eyes open any longer, but the minute I get in bed I'm wide awake.  I'm sure I've slept more than I think I have but it seems like I've slept very little because I look at the clock at 1 am, and 2 am, and 3 am, and 4 am, and next thing I know the alarm is going off.  I've been battling some pretty serious indigestion as well.  I'm laying off the bread and heavy foods for a while.  So far today, so good.  We shall see how I feel when I go to bed.

Today was much better business.  We seemed slow but we really weren't.  Today was one of our busier days this week.  Praise the Lord!

Tonight when I got home I got the clean clothes hung up and folded.  No more living out of a basket for hubby and me.  Actually have a basket for dirty clothes now instead of a pile on the floor.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and I look forward to going to Sunday School and Church.  The next day is Monday and I am looking forward to posting my weekly HHM post.   In fact I'm going to go get started on it now.  See you on Monday, unless something totally newsworthy happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!