Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I found the cutest house

and it screamed BUY ME!  I love, love, love the colors.  It's neat and not cluttered.  It is my dream house. Since I've decided we can't move right now and that I need to be happy with what I have, I got this bright idea that I could paint my house too.  It would be cheaper than buying a new house and moving to a different community.  Besides this house is only a one bedroom bigger than what I have now.  I have this dream to turn a $20,000 house into a $60,000+ house.  It can be done I'm sure, with a little time and money (what's that?) and creativity.
patio 
I think it would be cool to build a deck in the back yard, maybe a little privacy fence/wall between me and the neighbors?
  sunroom
This sun room is absolutely adorable! It looks warm and cozy. The cats would love a room like this. We probably can't build a sun room, but I can pretty up my front porch a little.kitchen
The kitchen.......honestly I like this better than what I have now!  It's bright and cheery.  Although I think I would have to put some vinyl on the wall somewhere.  Maybe some big flowers in coordinating colors. bathroom
 Would you look at that shower!!!!!!!  Flowers and pastel stripes on the wall?  I can't wait to get the roof fixed so we can fix the bathroom, and [hopefully] get a real shower.livingroom
Simple and bright.  Wonder if this would look good in my livingroom?  I only have 1 window that I will leave the curtains open on.   This gives me ideas, so now I am thinking and planning on how to personalize my house.  Cute and simple is how I want it to look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!