Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 13 How I'm Counting Down

I'm not counting down.  Never really have.  I think one year the boys and I made an advent calendar (it was a coloring/pasting activity), but half way though I think we forgot about it.  LOL!

Well maybe I do count down, but it's more of how many days left I have to get/make presents and decide what we're eating and buy groceries.  It usually comes down to Christmas eve and we're like "oh crap".  LOL!

At least this year I made presents and they are ALL DONE!  They are wrapped and under the tree at the shop.

I'm linking up with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

2 comments:

  1. Presents wrapped is good. About 3 more days and I will start panicking about what I have left to do/buy/wrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I appreciate your honesty, and yes, I use that countdown method, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!