Monday, December 15, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 15 My Christmas Decorations


We don't decorate at home.  We aren't there enough to enjoy it.  At Cosmic Castle.....I have a fiber optic tree and a bit of garland.  Yes those are some of our REAL presents under that tree.





Here are a couple pictures of our shop (and my page too) from a few years back.  It doesn't really change too much.  We keep the lights (minus the tree) up all year because we use them for our light-o-rama  for Valentines day, the 4th of July, and Halloween..  



Here is our other tree, at the shop.  it's in the window and very hard to get   a picture of without a glare and getting the whole tree.  It is part of the light show, and those are REAL presents under the tree.  sorry they are so hard to see and you can't see the whole tree *sigh*



I got a video of one of the songs in the light show last night.  I braved the rain to take it.  Sorry the volume is low I was standing practically out in the street in order to get the whole shop front.  And sorry for the lights on inside, hubby was in there getting ready for a job that is scheduled first thing Monday morning.  There is abut 25 minutes total of music set to lights that play every half hour from 5pm to 10pm.

Last year our light show won 2nd place in the business category for the holiday lighting contest put on by our local chamber of commerce.  They ask us to enter again this year.  SO we shall see if we win again.  :-)  



Here are the lights the city puts up.  The corners downtown have wreathes and the rest of the light poles have snowflakes.  Not much else decorating is done.  There isn't much around tow




Linking up with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom



4 comments:

  1. I like your store decorations, it looks soooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very neat!! I really enjoyed your light show and the street lights. I love how towns decorate with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for showing your decorations - especially the light show! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!