Thursday, January 08, 2015

Crochet Challenge Hat Complete

Most definitely a challenge for me, but I did it!  It took me 5 tries.  I finally ended up watching the video tutorial step by step and stopping it after each step to complete the current row.  I don't expect to win first place.  Just the satisfaction that I DID IT is enough for me.  The 2 kitty cats are for the two kitty cats we lost last year.  Yellow = Gwen and Black = Reecie.  I used leftover yarn to make it, thus why it's so colorful. :-)  I thought I was going to use the light blue, but after a few re-starts I decided not to.  Here's my Challenge post if you want to go look and maybe challenge yourself.  It goes all month.





4 comments:

  1. Very interesting shape for a hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a vintage pattern. It is interesting to wear, kind of like a cross between a stocking hat and a ball cap. LOL! I'm not a hat person, so probably won't wear it much.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!