Thursday, January 01, 2015

New Year Fun - 2014 in Review

Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom is having a 2014 Year in Review link up.  Meh why not?  Count me in.  If you want to join in, here's what you need to do:  Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.  Then go link up with Sandra.  


Here goes my 2014 blog year in review:

January:


The weather.....   It is COLD out there! 

February:


The weather.....   I DO NOT LIKE IT!

March:


The weather.....   Cold!
(I'm seeing a pattern here....HHM posts  LOL!)

April:

Living in the apartment I had a HUGE kitchen compared to my dinky kitchen I have now. 

May:


I like to read about other people's day.

June:

I'm not sure why its such a big deal for me, but cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite thing to do.
(This made me laugh)

July:


The weather..... 97* for the high today.....that means a heat index over 100* I'm sure.

August:


Here it is Saturday already

September:


I am just so indecisive!
(ha  still true)

October:


Fuzzy got it right this time. 

November:


Not much has changed in the yard from last week.

December:


Today's Breakfast Menu:::

Cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!