Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Latest Crochet

Here is what I've been up to lately in addition to the final stages of moving a restaurant/arcade  (thankfully just moving across the street)

Variegated green slouchy hat



Variegated red/white/blue slouchy hat



and this one.  It's so cute!  The pattern I was following (adult size) used super chunky yarn and an " L" hook, neither of which I have.  So I used regular yarn and an "H" hook and came out with this super cute kid sized tam/slouchy hat.  I do plan to make more kid sized ones but I am working on rewriting the pattern for an adult size.  

I also have a slouchy had in the works for one of my Pay It Forward persons for 2015.

Back to work....thought I'd stop in and show you my latest.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!