Sunday, March 08, 2015

2 and 3 Color Spiral Hats and One for Me

So....here is what I've been up to recently, besides organizing the Arcade getting ready to open (which we did last night)







I accomplished a larger 2 color spiral hat

figured out from that rewritten pattern how to make a 3 color spiral hat



and I made a hat for myself from leftover yarn.  They say the best way to sell your product is to wear it.  One problem for me though....I'm NOT a hat person.

The 3 color spiral has been spoken for as of today and requests for more.  So super excited!  I'm so glad I listened to God on this one.  Listening isn't one of my strong points.

I have some cotton and one skein of bamboo yarn coming.  I've never heard of bamboo yarn so I'm pretty excited.  A friend of mine brought me a bag of wool blend yarn last night.  I think there is enough for a shawl for me.  Now to find the perfect pattern and start working on it so it's ready, come fall, for me to wear.  I'd also like to make a scoodie, I think that's what they are called, the scarf and hood all in one.  (hoods are ok, hats aren't  LOL!)

The weather is turning nice, we had our last snow a few days ago and the next 10 days look pretty warm.  I hope we don't get any more cold weather.  I'm SO ready for summer time!

Back to hooking........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!