Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Another Hat Another Week


Seems like I am able to get out at least one hat a week.  Over the weekend I finished a solid color hat. (I know totally strange, first one I've made that was a solid color)  This one is Honey Gold, and it's just as amazing as the others.  Tell me what you think.



Also a friend gave me some wool blend yarn.  I have already started on that project.  It will be a challenge for me for sure.
Here is one corner of it....and the first 3 rows.  I think it will be amazing when I get it finished.


Lastly what would the week be like without a hat to make?  This time I am making 2 kid sized hats, same color.  Here is the start of the first hat.  I think they would be cute for Easter hats.

Last week I ordered some cotton yarn for summer hats.  I also ordered a skein of Bamboo Yarn.  I'd never heard of it, but it intrigued me so I am going to see what it's like.  Here is what I ordered.  Interesting enough I ordered the yarn before my friend gave me the wool mix, and it looks like they may go together.  :-)


Back to hooking.  Have a great week everyone!  I have created a web page  if you want to buy any of my hats.  Thank you!





2 comments:

  1. I shall have to call you the hat lady soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some friends have already started calling me the Smelly Hat Lady LOL!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!