Monday, March 16, 2015

HHM ~~ 3/16/2015

It's been about a month since I've joined Sandra with HHM.  I've just been busy and not interested in posting (cause it's always the same old thing, or so I feel).  BUT things have changed, and things are a little different, and I'm super excited!


Today's Menu:::
Didn't have breakfast, but it's lunch time now and I'm having 2 ham n cheese hot pockets and a pepsi.
Not sure what we will be having tonight.

.

The weather this week:::
I'm LOVIN' it!  I think spring is finally here.  Hopefully no more cold weather for several months!

Listening to:::
Nothing right now but I've been trying to listen to the bible at night when I go to bed using this app.  We have beem challenged at church to read through the NT this year.  Preacher assigns a book (we're not going exactly  in order) that he is preaching from and tells us how many chapters we need to read to have it done by the end of the week.  I'm ahead because listening is easier than reading.  I do go back and re-listen starting at the last chapter I remember hearing, because I KNOW I fall asleep and miss stuff.

Currently Reading:::
nothing right now, unless you count crochet patterns

Currently Watching:::
Switched at Birth
is oved until summer *sigh*  We have been watching movies together at night though.  Our next movie night will be "Robin Hood: Men in Tights".

If you watch videos I post, I highly recommend using google chrome with the AdBlock extension.  It eliminates 99.9% of the pop-ups.



Current scent:::
I've been burning some Sugandha lately.


WIP:::
Another Slouchy Hat.  This time made with 100% cotton.  A friend introduced me to cotton and wool and I don't think I could ever use acrylic again.  I love the way the natural fibers feel and work up.


Tonight's to do list:::
Laundry has to be done!  other than that I'm not sure

Recipe I recently tried::
nothing new lately


I like to:::
sit in the sunshine and crochet


Today I'm wearing:::
jeans, my pink tennis shoes, a green shirt with flowers and a red sweater.

From the camera:::

other than crochet projects I haven't taken a lot of pictures.  Here are the 2 projects I made over the weekend.  The hat has already sold (before it was even finished) and the washcloth is going to be one of 3 in a set.



thanks for stopping by!  don't forget to look around and visit a bit.

I'm linking up today with Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!