Monday, March 16, 2015

I made something other than a hat.......

Ok so I made a hat first.  This is my forst ever 100% cotton project.  I've never used cotton before.  I'm in LOVE!  No more acrylic yarn!

I crocheted this hat up Saturday evening.  It was spoken for before I even had it finished.  God is so good isn't he?  I'm so glad I listened to him for once.




Sunday evening my son, future daughter-in-law and some of the boys' friends came over.  DIL and I crocheted while the guys did their thing.  I made this washcloth/pot holder from the left over yarn from the hat.  I think I have enough to make a second one, but that will come later.  Are you shocked?  I was.  LOL!

After I finished the washcloth I started........another hat!  A 2 color spiral.  Did I mention how much I LOVE cotton yarn?  This hat will probably be finished today, tomorrow a the latest.  I think cotton works up faster than the acrylic, or maybe it's just me.  I've made enough hats maybe I'm getting quicker at it.


You can see all my hats (sold and available) HERE.  I think I need to create a couple more pages (Cotton, and kids.youth)  on my web page to accommodate my crochet madness.  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!