Saturday, March 21, 2015

Mission Accomplished.....and some Crochet

Last week I went to the grocery store.  Haven't done that for US in quite some time.  WE have been eating out nearly twice a day for the past 3 weeks.  That gets expensive.  Current situation though, it seemed logical.  Anyway I posted my "plan" last week.   I am happy to say we have NOT had any lunches, except last Sunday, out.  However, with running for supplies a couple nights this past week and being open Friday night we have eaten out several nights.  That is the next plan....keep having things to fix for lunches, and eat more evenings at home.  The roast & taters planned for last week, we will have tomorrow.  I need to devise another plan for next week so I can go to the store tomorrow afternoon.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED this week!



Now on to crochet.  That's much more exciting, right?  I think so.  I've been busy this week.  I am a small project person.  I never finish big projects.  This past week I've.....

Finished the Wine & Jute 100% cotton slouchy I started last week.  I SO love the cotton yarn!

I've also created 2 Mandala's using some of my Acrylic yarn.  I want to make two more and then send them to one of my Pay It Forward persons.

 

The one on the left.....if I had done the pink row in purple (the ontside rows are purple, they look blue in the blurry picture) it would have looked like a pansy.  Guess I'll just have to make another one.  I want to make 2 more for a set of 4.

Back to work.  We have Yarn Club Meeting tonight and I'm super excited!  I love it when the ladies and I get together to knit and crochet.  Much needed weekly "therapy" for all of us.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!