Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Menu 3-26-2015

It's been a good 3 years or so since I've made a menu.  I'm a little out of practice.  No use using the old recipes we used to use back in the day.....our taste buds are a little more refined now.  Plan to shop tomorrow (Thursday) and do most of my cooking on Sunday afternoon.  This should feed us next week.




Bread Machine Pizza Bread  (hoping for 2 meals)

Sweet & Sour Chicken (minus the breading on the chicken) (hoping for 2 meals)

Homemade Hamburger Helper  Use corn instead of spinach or leave out all together (just 1 meal I bet)

Pulled Pork (grocery store has bone-in on sale for 99 cents a pound)  (should make several sandwiches. may freeze some for later)

Hamburgers & Chips (2 meals)



sandwiches for lunch or other easy to make/heat items.



Need to get:
soy sauce
yeast
tomato sauce
beef bouillon


Need to buy:
Mozzarella Cheese
Hamburger
Macaroni Noodles
bone in pork butt
loaf bread
chips

Guessing about $20 for what I need to buy, $25 at the very most I hope.  Hope to cook all this up on Sunday afternoon/evening so we can heat & eat throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!