Thursday, May 28, 2015

A View From Above

Tuesday night we had storms. I love my view from upstairs.
This weekend we are adding a small slot car track to the arcade. It was the boys but they hardly played with it because we had no room to set it up. If it is popular we are considering making it bigger and more permanent.


This has been our big project lately. We hit a snag in finishing the electric so started this so we could use that area for gaming. Its not completely finished but its almost done. Just a few minor things and then paint it.

Recently I've been trying to improve my knitting. The pattern I was trying to follow must be written incorrectly. A friend has also tried it a few times and had similar problems. I decided to take a break and crochet something and get back to knit later. I'm not giving up I'm determined to get it figured out.

Here is my night time view. I really need to get some curtains for the bottom half of the windows. I'm paranoid anyone in the buildings across the street can see in. This works for now. Thankfully just offices directly across from us. 




1 comment:

  1. I was having issues with my crochet. Found out it was me who boo booed so fixing it now! Love your upstairs view.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!