Friday, June 05, 2015

Can They See?

Call me paranoid but I am concerned whether or not the people across the street can see in.  Directly across (the left) is offices and 99% of the time there isn't anyone occupying them at night. The building to the right there are apartments. We know the person who lives in the corner one and their curtains are closed 99% of the time.  Mine are too unless it's a cloudy cool day and at night to cool our rooms off.  

We never have lights on the only lights we would have are from our mobile devices.  

I need to research more on primitive living skills I guess. Cooling right now is my main project.  Do you have any ideas or website for me? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!