Sunday, June 07, 2015

Crafty Stuff

I seen this water bottle idea on my Facebook timeline. Super simple. I got a few bottles from the trash and got to work.   I made a multi color one and a purple one.
Not too bad. Super simple for a kids craft.

Today I got this bag of yarn, from a rummage sale, for $3.  All the skeins appear to be unnsed. Good deal if you ask me, the pink one, I think its that eyelash stuff, had a retail price sticker on it for almost $5.


And here is where I am sitting. Yes......at the laundrymat. I came to wash more blankets. Its about time for them to close for today so I guess I'll stick my clean blankets in my granny cart and walk back home and hang them on my drying rack. 

Thanks for stopping by๐ŸŒˆ . Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know you were here.

1 comment:

  1. Like the thing made out of bottles and good buy on the yarn too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!