Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Finally!

SQUEE!  This corner makes me happy! Its far from finished but I have my own fridge and a sink with running water.  I don't have to try and juggle our food to hide it behind sodas, and now I can buy more at once and make less trips to the store. The sink currently drains into a bucket to be taken outside to empty.  Its better than the itty bitty sink I have been trying to wash dishes in. 

Last night we went to pick up this reach in cooler for our sodas

I walked to the laundromat again tonight. Surprisingly I was the only one there tonight. Someone was leaving as I got there. Didn't wash blankets but personal clothes tonight. I moved the drying rack back farther, awsy from our roomd upstairs. Want to keep the humidity as far away as possible. It's already hot enough with no AC.

I'm still working on how to keep the heat out.  can't use foil or anything reflective since we are downtown. Don't want to blind anyone.   If you have any suggestions leave me a comment. I already have blackout curtains and close the window in the morning and open it when the sun is behind the building across the street. The windows face west.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!