Thursday, June 25, 2015

Windows and Water


Just my luck at the laundromat the other night.  The washer quit working at the end of the wash cycle.  Good thing I always take extra quarters.  Glad there was a machine right next to this one that was available too.  Also the AC was NOT working at all!  It was hotter in there than it was outside.  We stopped by tonight to wash some blankets. The lady who runs it was there and had closed it down early.....the AC still isn't working.



 
I'm really excited about my new ice cube trays!  They are so pretty!  They are saving me a bit of money too.  Now I can make iced tea and we can/will cut down on the soda consumption.  Ice water too, as long as the city water doesn't start tasting like lake water, fish water, or like pool water.  Probably shouldn't be drinking it at all, the city is on the verge of being fined by the EPA for water violations, even though they keep telling us the water is safe to drink, and there is nothing wrong with it. (just means the water bills will go up again to cover the fine, if they do get fined)

 
 We got another window upstairs open-able.  It is on the alley side and doesn't see sun until late evening, if then.  It has a cool breeze most all day.  Fuzzy has approved this window, especially with the fan blowing on her.  She stays here most of the day, and here lately I think most of the night because she hasn't been sleeping beside me or at hubby's feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!