Saturday, August 01, 2015

Crockpot Ravioli

Friday was a whirlwind of events.  It usually is.  Since we were out late and busy Thursday night and I wasn't able to fix what I had planned, therefore we didn't have any leftovers, so we had to eat McDonalds $1 burgers for lunch.  Not my favorite, they just don't taste good anymore.  SO, I made one of my quick crockpot meals that doesn't need a lot of prep, Crockpot Ravioli 

It went in to crock at about 3:00 and was ready by 5:30/6:00


I've made this several times, in fact it used to be a weekly thing when the boys were little.  I haven't made it in probably 5 or so years, so I've forgotten all my tricks.  Time to remember them though.
This was pretty good.  I used cheese ravioli's and a meat based spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Next time I make it I'm using 2 jars of sauce and 2 bags of cheese.  Hubby likes it saucier and I cheesier.

It didn't last long, this is my portion. 

I had a house full of people again last night.  We shall see what happens for today's supper (Saturday).  I need to look over what I have made up and get something in the slow cooker here before too long or we will be starving.  Another night for a full house.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!