Sunday, August 02, 2015

Yes and NO!

So for Saturday evening I decided to put the Balsamic Glazed Chicken in the cooker.  I opted not to eat any because #1 it's pretty acidic and #2 I'm not a big chicken fan.  Hubby ate it but said he didn't really care for it.  To me it doesn't even look appetizing.  So this is a NO FIX again.

Sunday lunch was AMAZING!  Roast, taters, gravy and homegrown corn on the cob.

For supper I fixed the Pizza with homemade sauce.  I wasn't too sure about the sauce,  but the crust smelled and looked good.  Even tasting the sauce before I made the pizzas I was saying how I didn't have good feelings about it.  It turned out really good.  There is actually none left.  Next time I DO need to pre-cook the crusts a little longer though.



SO, 2 were good, 1 was bad.  Tomorrow I think I will fix Cincinnati Chili



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!