Monday, August 10, 2015

Kielbasa and Potatoes

This was pretty good but I got in a hurry and didn't get the spices added and the potatoes needed to cook a little bit more. My excuse: I was hungry.


If you want to give it a try you can get the recipe HERE.

Joanna commented on my HHM post from earlier today on how I prepared my potatoes.  Well.....I roughly chopped them (chopping vegetables isn't something I'm good at) and pre cooked them in the microwave for about 8 minutes on high.  Next time I think  maybe more like 10 to 12 minutes would be better.

I cooked this in the skillet and my kielbasa didn't produce much grease to cook the potatoes in, so I added a couple heaping tablespoons of shortening to my skillet.

I did get salt added, at least I added that.  LOL!  I'll try this again.  Maybe next time I can get good fried taters (not good at that either) by microwaving them a bit longer and remember to add the rest of the spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!